segunda-feira, 11 de maio de 2009

Sprained ankle

I fell in the street and now I walk like this.
If you want to know details, ask me
I have several versions, all funny; because if I don't smile for the life she neither smiles for me
I took a few days off of my feet. I'm inactive all day, so I'm sure the ankle is being rested. Possible exercises I can do include swimming and resting on the couch.
Massages are also important. I find every day our friend Conceição in physiotherapy. I miss you all.

A sprained ankle happens when the ligaments have been damaged by the joint being twisted.
A sprained ankle, also known as an ankle sprain, twisted ankle, rolled ankle, ankle injury or ankle ligament injury, is a common medical condition where one or more of the ligaments of the ankle is torn or partially torn. The anterior talofibular ligament is one of the most commonly involved ligaments. Sprains to the lateral aspect of the ankle account for 85% of ankle sprains

3 comentários:

Nela disse...

Hello friend!
It is good to know that smiles with the situation of your sprain, the picture drew my attention, your leg is very elegant.

Kisses

miduxa disse...

Hi nice friend! You enjoy with my leg? She is very elegant. ahah

with shoe of high-heeled the leg is better, more elegant. But I have to wait ......four weeks or more...
Kisses

JLukas disse...

Hello, Miduxa.
How's your ankle? Better, I hope...
Keep smiling at life, and it will surely keep on smiling back.

Get well soon.
JLukas