domingo, 12 de abril de 2009

Dear Judite Lucas


It's with joy that I know you follow this blog.

You are a wonderful teacher, because you encouraged me to write this blog. At the time it was a job for eveyone, but the fault was mine. I quit the school. but it was the interest for the English you put in me, it means that I still write.
I have a great desire to know other countries and I need to speak and understand the language.

If I could I just went to your English classes. You are a person with a beautiful ray of sunshine.

Thanks for being my friend.
Good Easter.

2 comentários:

JLukas disse...

Yes, madam, I fo follow the blog - not everyday, as a teacher's life is indeed busy and complicated, but whenever I can. And when I come I read the unread posts, and now and then I comment on them. I have stopped writing messages altogether, because this is now YOUR project, and I think the content should be ditacted by you and your interests.
And yes, I am very proud that you didn't abandon it and keep on writing in English. You are any English teacher's dream come true.
Have you ever consider participating in other online spaces, namely YouTube (you can create your own Channel), online communities (there are so many specifically dedicated to the studying and learning of English), online chats, wikis and so on?

I also wish you could attend the English classes - even if it were to talk about gadgets and devices, which I know you don't particularly appreciate :(...
Anyway, you can count on me. I'll be on the other end of the line, at the distance of a keyboard.

All the best.
JLukas

JLukas disse...

Ooops... "I do follow the blog" (it's an emphatic way of writing), not "I fo follow the blog"...
Sorry...
JLukas