terça-feira, 10 de março de 2009

Hi.



when I thought about creating a blog, was for all students of the school's Mealhada, EFA of the class D, contribute with ideas, subjects of class or other concerns.
We all could have an interesting exchange of ideas and learn the English language.
It is with sadness that I see a little intervention for the students.We can write with mistakes, but I think it's so we can learn.
Now that I decided to quit school, I see no reason to continue blogging
I'm thinking........
I like to write, I like to think, I like English.
I miss you

1 comentário:

JLukas disse...

Hello, Miduxa.
I have been quite unable to follow the blog in the past weeks. And it is with sadness that I read this message. Yes, I am also rather sad about the little intervention this blog has had from your classmates (please allow me to keep on considering you part of the class), but I understand it was perhaps too soon for some of them. And yes, I am unhappy to have the rumours confirmed. I didn't want to believe it, and have kept telling myself there's no way you would quit.
I can only express my disppointment and frustration, but also my sympathy, and tell you I wish you were here.

Above all, BE HAPPY!
JLucas