segunda-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2009

Health- How many ways are there to get medical help

I’ m going to speak about some recognized alternative types of medicine.
The Chinese Traditional Medicine is one of the alternative types of medicine that is being offered in different parts of the world.
Acupuncture is part of this medicine and is used to heal the pain. Very thin needles are strategically placed on the body’s important energy points.
Osteopathic medicine is another one of the alternative types of medicine.

Yoga is becoming very important in modern life, because it brings a healthy balance between the mind, body and spirit, and we can only feel good health if everything is OK.

I am a healthy person. When I'm sick, I usually go to see a M.D. of Conventional medicine.
I believe in all kinds of medicine if they are practiced by competent professionals.

Sem comentários: