sábado, 21 de março de 2009

19 of March - Happy birthday dear “Z”

These last days have been very happy.
I thank God for the wonderful friends I have, that led me to walk, to smell the sea, to feel the sunshine and …….laugh ....

....Days when I did not think.....
....Days in which I only lived.......

and I dreamed I was part of the sea, the sun and the environment
I’m very happy.
I advise:
Smile for life for the life smile to you too.

PS. I have photos. Later I will show you, but imagine myself and my friends to drink champagne by the sea………Only in the movies

1 comentário:

JLukas disse...

Hello :)
Two suggestions:
Smile to life so that life smiles to you too

Later I will show them to you

... and use the gerund rather than the infinitive: imagine myself and my friends drinking champagne...

JLukas