sábado, 28 de fevereiro de 2009

Homesickness, sad, melancholy..?



Sometimes you feel Homesickness?

Homesickness, it's universal. Psychologists call it "separation anxiety" and few people are immune.

This is true, but I feel homesickness too when I must to do some homework about household appliances.
(I also feel homesickness when I eat a cake and I know that I can’t eat it)

Here are a few tips to help you through it now or in the future:
Stay active. If you sit on the sidelines, you'll have more time to think about feeling sad. Talk to people and throw yourself into activities, and before you know it, you'll be too busy to be homesick
.

So here I’m to talk someone to say I don´t like this part of lessons, for instance, to write about myself and mine life's experience.
I liked more to learn about news, countries that I don’t know, environmental concerns, global warming and can to do something about the most unprotected and the environment
Sorry teacher, but I think this subject boring. I know you have no guilt.
I like you very much

Sem comentários: